Law Firm in Downtown Las Vegas
1149 S Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Phone: (702) 222-9999
Google Map Directions
Established in 2005 by brothers Alex and Orlando De Castroverde, the De Castroverde law firm has grown to over 12 attorneys and professional staff of more than 25 paralegals, litigation assistants, case managers, and office personnel. We’re a family-founded and operated firm that was one of the first in Las Vegas to have Spanish-speaking staff. While we offer various legal services to our clients, we also love supporting our community and local charities in Southern Nevada.
Many residents and families find that we’re the only firm they need to handle the legal problems that most people are likely to encounter at some point in their lives — personal injury claims, immigration questions, and criminal defense needs.
Our main office on South Maryland Parkway across from Huntridge Circle Park offers advice and advocacy on a broad spectrum of legal issues. We’re easily accessible from the central business district and any hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Our attorneys represent residents and visitors from other states on problems such as car accident injuries, wrongful death, and slip and fall accidents.
Quality Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Vegas Residents and Out-of-State Visitors
Our attorneys are well-versed in accident law and have spent years fighting for our clients’ deserved compensation. With over 60 years of combined experience, our law firm knows how to argue in court while navigating complicated laws effectively. We offer you and your loved one’s peace of mind so you can recover from injuries. Whether you’re a resident or an out-of-state visitor, you can turn to us.
Being the victim of an accident can have dire consequences. However, you’re entitled to proper compensation for injuries that require long-term care and routine hospital visits, especially if someone else is at fault for your accident. Our skilled team of experts can help you navigate the complex laws surrounding injury claims, including those sustained from a slip and fall accident, medical malpractice, or car accident.
The team of experienced attorneys, paralegals, and other support staff at the De Castroverde Downtown Las Vegas office are ready to help you today. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 702-803-3391 to schedule your case evaluation and see what we can do for you. You can reach us 24 hours a day.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Downtown Las Vegas
A personal injury case can vary significantly from one accident to another. We focus on car accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, and even wrongful death. Our team has worked within these practice areas and has the skills and knowledge in the laws surrounding them.
- Car accident injuries. We see several common causes of car accidents in Downtown Las Vegas, including failure to yield, lane departure crashes, speeding, distracted driving, and fatigue or falling asleep at the wheel. If you, unfortunately, were in an automobile accident, our attorneys would determine who was at fault, investigate your claim, and develop a fair compensation depending on the extent of damages.
- Slip and fall. Property owners are required to maintain safe premises for visitors. If you’ve experienced a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Whether your injury took place at a residential or commercial property, specific hazards, including unsteady stairs, liquid spills, exposed wiring, or protruding nails, may result in a painful accident.
- Excessive force. If you’ve experienced emotional or physical trauma due to excessive force, you might be able to pursue a personal injury claim to compensate you for your damages.
How Can a Personal Injury or Accident
Attorney Help Me?
There are various reasons why hiring a personal injury attorney can be beneficial when filing a claim for damages resulting from an accident. A personal injury attorney will help by doing the following:
- Look out for your best interests and make sure your case does not end up in the hands of someone else.
- Negotiate your case if it gets denied, delayed, or offered a settlement for much less than the amount you deserve.
- Having an attorney represent you will take some of the stress away, meaning that you can focus on proper healing.
Representing your case yourself in court is possible, but it’s much easier and likely to be more successful with the help of an attorney. The team at De Castroverde Law Group is here to help. If you’ve been considering hiring a personal injury attorney, you can reach us online or call us at 702-803-3391 today to schedule a consultation.
How Long Do I Have to File a Claim?
In the state of Nevada, you have two years from the date of the accident or injury to file a personal injury claim. This statute of limitations means that your lawsuit must be started within two years from the date that your accident took place. Speaking to an attorney as soon as possible helps ensure that you don’t miss your deadline. After determining who’s at fault for your accident, we can file all the necessary paperwork. Our attorneys will take over your case and ensure its completion before your statute of limitation expires.
Why Choose De Castroverde to Represent You
You can expect to be treated with dignity and respect when choosing De Castroverde to represent you in your injury claim. You can also expect:
- Clear and prompt communication keeps you updated on the progress of your case and answers any questions you may have.
- A Spanish-speaking staff serves a broad range of clients in the Downtown Las Vegas area.
- Well-qualified, professional attorneys experienced in their fields, including personal injury and accident law.
- A highly-trained team of paralegals, attorneys, legal assistants, and more will work together to strengthen your case.
- A warm, comforting welcome from the moment you walk through our doors to ease any anxiety about coming to a law firm.
How We Give Back to Our Community
At De Castroverde, we believe that giving back to the community is vital for showing our appreciation to those who serve and live in the Las Vegas area. We’re proud to be able to have worked with the following organizations as a way to express our thanks and concern:
- We have partnered with Las Vegas Lights FC to donate free tickets to first responders, community nonprofits, and local frontline workers. Some organizations that received 10,000 tickets include the Apple Grove Foster Care Agency, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, Las Vegas Fire Department, Southwest Medical Associates, Lutheran Social Services of Nevada, and the Serving Our Kids Foundation.
- Annual Teacher Appreciation Awards help recognize exceptional educators in our community.
- We also have awarded scholarships to top students in the area.
Reach Out to De Castroverde Today
Being the victim of an accident can have devastating consequences. From medical bills to lost wages, one of the skilled attorneys at De Castroverde Law Group can provide you with the representation you need to present your claim or case in a court of law. If you or someone you love has suffered injuries from an accident, our team of personal injury and accident lawyers is here to assist you with all your legal needs.
We will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve to focus on healing and get back on track. Don’t settle for less than the actual value of your claim. Reach out to us using our secure online form or phone at our Downtown Las Vegas location today at 702-803-3391 to schedule your free case evaluation.