De Castroverde Law Group $1,500 Veteran’s Scholarship Program
PRIZE – $1,500
DEADLINE – AUGUST 24, 2015
DATE OF AWARD – AUGUST 31, 2015
The De Castroverde Law Group is pleased to present a $1500 scholarship to provide a selected veteran with assistance in funding his or her higher education. If you are a veteran of the United States Armed Forces attending a college or university in the United States, you may be eligible for our scholarship. See eligibility information on the application instructions.
- Applicant must be attending a college or university in the U.S. in the 2015-2016 school year. Applicants must provide proof of enrollment at college or university.
- Applicant must be a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces with an Honorable Discharge. Applicants must submit copy of DD 214.
- Applicant must scan and email the completed application and a brief essay (350-500 words). Include why you joined the military, how it affected your life, and what your plans are after college graduation.
- Application is here.
- Scholarship is for $1,500.00.
- Scholarship will only be awarded one time to each winner.
- This scholarship will be decided by a selection committee at De Castroverde Law Group.
- Deadline is August 24, 2015.
- Scholarship will be awarded on August 31, 2015.
Scan and email scholarship application and all required documents to email@example.com. There are no other methods for submitting the application. Only applications with information that is legible and understood will be considered. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.