Living and working legally in the United States is the dream of many. However, immigration legal issues can be extremely confusing, complicated, and stressful. At De Castroverde Law Group, a Las Vegas immigration attorney is dedicated to helping our clients with the full range of immigration legal services, from procuring visas and citizenship to navigating deportation hearings and applications under new and developing executive orders.
All of our immigration attorneys are fluent in both English and Spanish.
Our Immigration Legal Services
We offer a wide variety of immigration legal services to families and individuals located both inside and outside the United States, including assistance with the following matters:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Although the DREAM Act has yet to be passed into law, our firm has helped a number of young men and women with obtaining Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and the opportunity to work legally in the United States without fear of deportation.
- Family-based immigration. We assist sponsors and their family members with a range of family-based immigration issues, including I-130 immigrant petitions, marriage-based visas, fiancé visas, parent-child petitions, and sibling petitions.
- Adjustment of immigration status. We have vast experience helping people file for adjustment of status. Whether it be that you are applying as an asylee to get a green card or whether you are transitioning from a visa to a green card, we can help you through your legalization process.
- Immigrant visa processing. There are dozens of visas and it can be difficult to know which type is best for you and your family. We can help you understand your visa options and help you with the visa application process.
- Visas for victims of crimes. There are three major types of visas for the victims of crimes: U visas for the victims of certain crimes, T visas for the victims of human trafficking, and Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) visas. We are here to help identify which of these would be your best option to obtain legal status.
- Waivers for grounds of inadmissibility. If you are not allowed in the United States for a reason defined in the Immigration and Nationality Act, including past criminal charges or past immigration violations, you must apply for a waiver before you can apply for a visa. We can assist you with this application process.
- Employment-based immigration. If you wish to work in the United States, you have a variety of immigrant and non-immigrant visas to choose from. We are here to help you with work visas, work permits, and employment authorization documents.
- Deportation and removal defense. Facing deportation can be overwhelming and confusing. We can help you and your family through every step of the process, from representing you at your deportation hearing to appealing removal orders to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Requests for advanced parole or humanitarian parole. We can assist you with advanced parole documents that may allow you to re-enter the United States even if you do not have a valid visa at the time.
- Widow/Widower/ Surviving Beneficiary petitions. If you were married to a U.S. citizen at the time of his or her death, you may still apply for a green card and permanent residency under certain circumstances. Similarly, even though a parent, child or sibling of yours petitioned for you but passed away, your case may not be lost. We can guide you through this process.
- U.S. citizenship and naturalization. Whether you already have a green card or whether you are just starting to explore the avenues to becoming a naturalized citizen, we can help.
- Board of immigration appeals. While some simple immigration tasks do not absolutely require legal representation, other legal issues, such as appeals, greatly benefit from the help of an experienced immigration attorney.
- Federal court litigation. Sometimes immigration cases require litigation in federal court. We are here to help you both bring your case and obtain the best possible outcome.
Contact a Las Vegas Immigration Attorney Today
We are here to help you with your immigration legal issue, no matter how big or small. Whether you need assistance with a visa petition, or whether you need to bring your immigration case to federal court, our legal team can guide you through the system and find a resolution. To ask a question about your case, or to speak a Las Vegas immigration lawyer, please contact De Castroverde Law Group today.