It is important to involve a defense lawyer as soon as possible so he or she has time to build evidence and a compelling case that supports your side of the story. The particular results may vary depending on the circumstances of your case, there may be ways that you can beat a Las Vegas DUI charge with an experienced Vegas defense attorney by your side.
There are various strategies we may take advantage of in order to fight your DUI:
- There was no probable cause for the initial traffic stop that led to your drunk driving charges
- Field sobriety tests were administered improperly
- Mouth alcohol or another factor influenced the results of your breath test
- One or more of the field sobriety tests administered were unreliable
- One or more unrelated factors influenced your performance on field sobriety tests
- Your performance on field sobriety tests was based upon your normal abilities, not intoxication
- An unrelated issue led to the driving behavior that caused the initial traffic stop
- There was insufficient evidence for the DUI arrest
- You were not read your rights when arrested
- Heartburn, diet or acid reflux affected your breath test
- Your alleged blood alcohol concentration (BAC) was unusually high
- The blood sample was mishandled or contaminated
Contact De Castroverde Law Group
These are just a few examples of issues that may enable us to beat a Las Vegas DUI charge. At the De Castroverde Law Group, we are dedicated to our clients. We know that you may be concerned about what effects a drunk driving conviction will have on you – whether you will face imprisonment, if your license will be suspended, and more.
A knowledgeable lawyer at our law offices can help you understand more about what to expect and can properly represent your interests through the entire criminal defense and license suspension processes associated with your case. To learn more about your particular case and how to beat a Las Vegas DUI charge, contact a Las Vegas DUI attorney from our team today!